[Freeswitch-users] Bridge of inbound/outbound calls via outbound socket or ht-tapi

Denis Gasparin denis.gasparin at edistar.com
Tue Mar 5 20:47:29 MSK 2013

Hi list.

We would like to implement a workflow like this:

    • a user call an inbound dialplan handled with outbound socket (plivo) or ht-tapi.
    • via ht-tapi (or plivo) the user can navigate between classic ivr menus etc etc
    • when the user enters a particular menu we would like to initiate an outbound call to another number (external to freeswitch): the outbound call should be handled by ht-tapi (or plivo) too
    • after some business logic, the outbound call should be bridged to the inbound call.

Is there any best practice or tip? We've got the bridge working with a lua script in the outbound call but never with both calls handled via outbound socket or ht-tapi.

Thank you in advance.

Denis