[Freeswitch-users] Failing build process - MVC++E2K10 - Why paths have mixed the \ / characters ?

Peter Olsson POlsson at enghouse.com
Tue Mar 5 16:49:34 MSK 2013

You'll need to check the build log then...

The file openssl-1.0.0a.tar.gz is downloaded under the libs directory, I guess the build might report an error while downloading it if it's not on your system.

If you want to get a clean build log, only build the project "Download OPENSSL", that downloads the .tar.gz file, and extracts it. The directory must be removed prior ro this, or it will think it's ok already.

/Peter