[Freeswitch-users] Failing build process - MVC++E2K10 - Why paths have mixed the \ / characters ?

K K kkgp20 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:39:21 MSK 2013

Yes, now I have done something like this:
1. I have cleaned the solution
2. I have deleted the C:\FS_GIT\libs\openssl-1.0.0a direcotry
3. I did not found anywhere the tar.gz for openssl, the only one which I
have is the jpegsrc.v8d.tar.gz
4. Build the openssl project

And still I receive the same error:

  cpt_err.c
c1 : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'..\..\openssl-1.0.0a\crypto\cpt_err.c': No such file or directory

Which is in fact true, because there is no crypto folder in
C:\FS_GIT\libs\openssl-1.0.0a.

I have put the Output here:
http://pastebin.com/6tCzy0pU