[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma ISDN How to send CONNECT ACK to Net-side for outgoing call (User to Net)

Dmitriy Shumaev pm_zefman_r at mail.ru
Tue Mar 5 15:55:15 MSK 2013

 There are a lot of fields/parameters to configure sangoma isdn module.
One of them - "send-connect-ack" [/FSW/libs/freetdm/src/ftmod/ftmod_sangoma_isdn/ftmod_sangoma_isdn_cfg.c :: ftmod_isdn_parse_cfg(2)].
Please, add this parameter in [http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeTDM] with link to [Q.931 :: Figure A.2/Q.931 – Overview protocol control (user side) (sheet 2 of 7)].