[Freeswitch-users] A plea from your lead developer: Help my kid play in a Major League Ballpark!

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 20:51:21 MSK 2013

Hello,

My son is an aspiring baseball player on a select team here in Wisconsin.
 His team, The Wisconsin Wildcats, has a really special chance to get to
play a game inside Miller Park.  This is the Major League park where the
Milwaukee Brewers play and not very easy for a 13yr old to make it to.  The
team has to sell as many tickets as possible to 2 games happening in April
and May to get the opportunity to play.

Everyone on the team is trying hard to sell the tickets and so am I.  One
problem is most of the people I know live far away =D

So, if you do live anywhere near the Milwaukee area and like baseball, the
games are:

Fri Apr 19th 7:10pm ($40 or $50) V Chicago Cubs.
Fri May 3rd 7:10pm ($20 or $25) V St Louis Cardinals.

I will include a FREE copy of FreeSWITCH with any ticket purchase or
donation!

If you live close enough to attend one of these games or will be in the
area, email me offline and i can get you the other details.

If you live far away and still want to help, send paypal donation to
brewers at freeswitch.org or to the one on our site with some mention of
BASEBALL FUNDRAISER and I'll use the money to buy tickets on your behalf
and give them to worthy local baseball fans.

Here's a unique chance to thank my son for sharing his dad's time with all
of you out there using FreeSWITCH!

There is not much time to get all the tickets sold so if you can help, act
now!

--
Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/