[Freeswitch-users] FS with SSL/TLS issues!

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 18:08:34 MSK 2013

Guys!!!!

As discussed earlier i enabled
<variable name="sip-force-contact" value="NDLB-tls-connectile-dysfunction"/>
forr each directory/user

to handle TLS connection port issue by changing contact address/port by
setting it.

NOW.... I am experiencing another issue due to it and that is re-INVITE
after one , resulting in Updating SDP and video session starts in the audio
call (as i have to make audio and video call both )

I have tried all possible values like "session-timer" setting to 0 and large
value but no luck, and INVITE is received exactly after one minute.

ANy one have idea what exactly is happening and what is the solution?