[Freeswitch-users] bind_digit_action problem

Vitali tatianava at ukr.net
Fri Mar 1 11:04:41 MSK 2013

Hi there,

I have a problem with a bind_digit_action. I`m trying to test it with
example dialplan snippet from Wiki -
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_bind_digit_action

<extension name="Bind a regex">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(9921)$">
      <action application="bind_digit_action"
data="my_digits,~^\d+,exec:execute_extension,LOG_DIGITS XML default"/>
      <action application="digit_action_set_realm" data="my_digits"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

But it ends with User busy, with no time to enter those digits. Here`s my
log - http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/20649

Please advise.