[Freeswitch-users] unknown event 22: 988 Incomplete offer/answer

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 12:20:55 MSD 2013

Hi,

I have two 2 FS connected this way:

caller(g729) - FS1 - FS2 - calee(g711)

Everything works fine, unless I set proxy_media on FS2. And I want to set
it because I do not want to transcode twice (g729-linear-g729 and
g729-linear-g711).

So calee rings, sends 200OK to FS2 with correct SDP

v=0
o=- 197090 197090 IN IP4 x.x.x.x
s=-
c=IN IP4 x.x.x.x
t=0 0
m=audio 16392 RTP/AVP 0
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=ptime:20
a=sendrecv
m=audio 0 RTP/AVP 4 101 13

and FS2 changes SDP this way and sends to FS1

v=0
o=- 157558 157558 IN IP4 x.x.x.x
s=-
c=IN IP4 x.x.x.x
t=0 0
m=audio 16386 RTP/AVP 0
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=ptime:20
m=audio 0 RTP/AVP 4 96 13
a=rtpmap:96 /0

FS1, writes to log:

sofia.c:1468 nua_i_media_error: unknown event 22: 988 Incomplete
offer/answer

and sends bye to callee and 500 No session set by user to caller. What
should I do in this case? Is there any problem with SDP format?

Thanks,