[Freeswitch-users] Webrtc video

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 19:48:36 MSD 2013

Its a matter of understanding how vp8 transitions are handled. The codec is
very picky about the data and probably changing the source does causes some
errors.  There are some rtcp signals to manipulate the video that we may
need to add.

When it freezes try sending the command uuid_video_refresh <uuid> on the
leg who is sending the video and see if it has any effect.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Phil Dunks <phil.dunks at netdev.co.uk>wrote:

> Hi FS Users
>
> I made a simple web application using sipML5, which connects directly to
> 1.4.0+git~20130623T182400Z~2f08e40fce, and goes straight into a conference.
> The audio works fine, but am experiencing problems with the video freezing
> or not being present.
> I tried out https://webrtc.freeswitch.org/webrtc/portal.html
> Enabled video, and dialed 3300 for the local 48K conference.
> Seeing the same problem there. Audio fine. Video fine for first
> member, but goes wrong when second person joins.
> Should this work for me, or is the webrtc conference video not quite ready
> yet?
> Thanks,
> Phil

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org