[Freeswitch-users] Getting a lua script to run early

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:31:24 MSD 2013

I want to run a little lua script early in the dialplan processing.

I need to get in front of some of the X-PRE-PROCESS stuff, notably

<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="public/*.xml"/>

Can I use "inline" to do this, I wonder?

I've already put

<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="ddicheck.xml"/>

in, but the extension it contains that runs some lua doesn't execute
until after all the other main extensions have been considered for
execution.