[Freeswitch-users] what file to needed for tls SIP Trunk as client in Free switch

Abdullah abdullah at smonte.com
Fri Jun 28 11:22:15 MSD 2013

hi,
all hope you are all fine and good.

i am doing setup for tls in my free switch server.i use different carrier
for tls sip Trunk.
i am little bit confused what file is need to connect other carrier .
currently i requested to my carrier give my cert name CACAFILE.pem .but i am
having error Incompatible Destination .

please advice me , if i generate cert to my server (agent.pem and
cacafile.pem ) and give them to my carrier or is this responsibility to
carrier give me cert for its TLS sip Trunk.

any idea ,

Many thank,