[Freeswitch-users] originate_disposition , hangup_cause - return empty

Lloyd Aloysius lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 03:07:18 MSD 2013

Hi All

fs_cli shows the reason the for the bridge fails is

*mod_dptools.c:3096 Originate Failed.  Cause: NO_ANSWER*

When I try to get the reason for the bridge fail from lua. All the
following return empty or nil value

local
last_bridge_hangup_cause=session:getVariable("last_bridge_hangup_cause")
local bridge_hangup_cause=session:getVariable("bridge_hangup_cause")
local hangup_cause=session:getVariable("hangup_cause")
local originate_disposition = session:getVariable("originate_disposition")

Does this seem to be a bug? or I am accessing a wrong variable?

Thanks
Lloyd