[Freeswitch-users] Popular carriers

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 11:18:42 MSD 2013

then it would be a full-time job to enter the carriers for every location :)

also most of carriers are quite standard and require only a username, domain and password, so there's not much to list in such a catalog.

I would suggest to keep it in a documented format and let the local administrator decide what to do with it.