[Freeswitch-users] voicemail_say_phone_number

Abaci abaci64 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 03:26:50 MSD 2013

was this completed? Here are a few suggestions.
1) the voicemail_say_phone_number macro needs a sound file for anonymous
2) ivr/ivr-this_is_a_call_from.wav should probably replaced with
voicemail/vm-from.wav
3) we should move the playing of this macro a little further down (after
playing the message number) after the "play_file:" label
if there is anything I can help testing or creating a patch, please let
me know.
Thanks