[Freeswitch-users] Is FreeSwitch run on Windows 2008 R2 64?

Jeff Leung jleung at v10networks.ca
Fri Jun 21 19:46:46 MSD 2013

I would not recommend using any express editions if you really want to get
the best performance out of a server platform unless you're willing to go
through all the hoops to install the x64 compilers from the Windows SDK.

Most modules should build just fine on Windows, post a startup log on which
components failed to load.

And no, FreeSWITCH works just as fine as any other Linux platform does
currently.