[Freeswitch-users] help on mod_callcenter

Antonio Teixeira eagle.antonio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:12:19 MSD 2013

Callcenter Events
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_callcenter#Events

ESL Inbound
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_event_socket#Inbound

The trick
Make a program in *whatever* ( extra points for doing it in asm)
Connect to FS send send "gimme all the events" or you can narrow it down
a bit ...
And handle the events on your code

" Taken from a old script of mine "

con = ESLconnection("192.168.0XXXXXX","8021","ClueCon")

if con.connected:

     // Gimme all the events OR you can narrow this ...
     con.events("plain", "all");

     while con.connected():
         e = con.recvEventTimed(1000)

         if e and e.getHeader("Event-Name") == 'CUSTOM' and
e.getHeader("Event-Subclass") == 'callcenter::info':