[Freeswitch-users] How create customize CDR in free-Switch .

Nyamul Hassan nyamul at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 19:12:37 MSD 2013

Which method of output in XML_CDR did you implement?  There are two:

1.  Writing to a file on disk and then parsing the file
2.  Writing to HTTP / HTTPS via POST and handle the parsing on the web
server side

As in the earlier suggested solution from myself, I prefer #1.  An added
advantage of this is, I can see the content of the XML file in a simple
text file reader, and modify my parsing script accordingly.

Usually the "sip_from_user" variable carries the "caller id".  If that is
true for your case, then in PHP it would be something like (assuming
$sip_from_user is initiated with the corresponding XML value):

$sip_from_user = "1444" . $sip_from_user;

Regards
HASSAN