[Freeswitch-users] 0.0.0.0 reinvite in SDP

Michel Brabants michel.brabants at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 18:32:44 MSD 2013

This is normal behaviour for Freeswitch as it is a b2b. A phone will also
interpret the sdp as being put on-hold. Like I said, normally, they should
be sending a reinvite with a non-0.0.0.0-sdp-ip so that the
phone/freeswitch knows where to send the rtp to.

You can also use another option for hold_music in freeswitch. I think it is
hold_music=hold (I'm using this) where it will not send music on hold, but
will pass the holdsignalling to the phone. However, this won't  change your
case normally, as there should still be a reinvite with ip afterwards as
far as I can tell (didn't look at trace yet).

Michel