[Freeswitch-users] Load all configurations from DB

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Tue Jun 18 18:46:53 MSD 2013

Those arn't your only options. I think javascript, and perl also have a way to do it. I know for sure that mod_managed lets you do it too. If you want to be sure and find all the modules that can do it just do a grep for calls to "switch_bind_xml_search_function" in the source code for the module you want to check out yourself.

You could also do it in your own module you can, just by calling that function yourself, and passing a callback to it that will return the XML. The docs on the wiki for mod_xml_curl, apply to any of the modules that allow it. The XML is the same.

I have a number of projects that either do all the config, or a good part of it, in C# with mod_managed. If you would like access to the source code for reference, please contact me off list, so I can get you access to it. Regardless of what language you want to do it in, the concept is the same.

--Dave
      _____