[Freeswitch-users] User variables are not inserted when bridging to user

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 05:12:02 MSD 2013

I solved the problem by enabling only G722 on the client. But still, the user variables seem to be applied in calls from the user only, and not when a call is bridged to the user. After bridging, only the variables in dial-string are taken into account.

So, either Wiki is wrong, or there's a bug in the code.

 value="538db5a1dcf95cd9df44bf2ff0430c4b"/>