[Freeswitch-users] Inbound calls without registering

Matt Broad matt at inveroak.com
Fri Jun 14 15:08:00 MSD 2013

Hi,

I have a Freeswitch server up and running and am able to make and receive
calls via my VOIP provider.
I have it set up that my Freeswitch registers to the provider and then I
receive/make calls via that gateway.

I now have a new provider that will be providing just inbound calls.  They
have informed me that I do not need to register with them they will just
send the calls to my IP address.
My question is how do I configure Freeswitch to allow calls from an IP
address? I assume I need to setup an external SIP profile, but does this
not require a username and password?

--
Thanks
Matt

This email and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended
represent those of InverOak Limited.

any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email including any attachments cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure
or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, out-dated, or containing viruses. The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of email transmission.

InverOak Limited is a company registered in England & Wales under company
number 04529594, whose registered address is Old Barn house, 2 Wannions
Close, Botley, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1YA, United Kingdom.