[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH crashed on signal 11

Peter Olsson peter at olssononline.se
Fri Jun 14 12:09:23 MSD 2013

First of all, make sure you are using latest stable branch, or latest
master. If the problem still exists, submit a report to Jira. A crash is
always a bug - and bugs must always be reported to Jira, this is to help
the developers track the issues. However, first of all you'll need to make
sure it happened in the current version of the code.

If you need to submit to Jira, make sure to attach a backtrace when in
happened.

/Peter