[Freeswitch-users] Best practice for centralized user registration database

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Wed Jun 12 20:51:22 MSD 2013

mod_xml_ldap is on a list to be rewritten. Currently there are 3 main
ways to solve this issue: mod_xml_curl, or mod_xml_radius or direct
pgsql access. There is another method that involves (re)generating the
static xml files, then calling reloadxml.

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273