[Freeswitch-users] Cisco phone registration

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 14:54:11 MSD 2013

I think your next steps would be;

1) Make sure you have the latest firmware (as mentioned by Steven in other
reply)
2) Manually check each one of those variables in the Cisco documentation,
and see if any of them have impact on the real/rhost. This is a very
tedious job :)
3) If the above doesn't impact, then revert to factory default config, and
change ONLY the variables you need to make a valid register, see if the
problem goes away, then re-enable each option and re-test

Sadly these things are quite often trial and error, be prepared to sink a
whole day into this.. just be sure to write an article up so others can
learn from it!

Cal