[Freeswitch-users] Setting custom presence/BLF

Kelly McDonald kelly at fammcdonald.net
Wed Jun 12 06:21:12 MSD 2013

François,

The answer to your question (dated Apr 13 2013) is yes:

I'm hoping that this matches up with your earlier post so that others can find it (I'm new to the Freeswitch mailing list, so I couldn't just reply to the message.)

With the help of Allamamond here on the list, I was able to do the following:

telnet localhost 8021
> Trying 127.0.0.1...
> Connected to localhost.
> Escape character is '^]'.

auth ClueCon

> Reply-Text: +OK accepted

sendevent PRESENCE_IN
proto: sip
from: 6001 at 192.168.1.99
login: 6001 at 192.168.1.99
event_type: presence
alt_event_type: dialog
event_count: 1
unique-id: kpmtest1
Presence-Call-Direction: outbound
Answer-State: early

> Reply-Text: +OK a4e12f2a-d2c3-11e2-9598-1170e5c1ad37

Unique-id should most likely be . . . um - unique (although it worked fine for me when it wasn't)

And I tried a virtual id for the from and login. For example"kpmtest at 192.168.1.99" worked fine. On the phone (yealink) I just used "6001" or "kpmtest" in the BLF without the trailing domain.

Answer-State could also be "confirmed" or "terminated"

Finally, this was working with 1.2 Freeswitch.

HTH
Kelly