[Freeswitch-users] Unable to get K3765 dongle signalling using mod_gsmopen

Silviu CHINGARU silviuchingaru at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 02:35:44 MSD 2013

Waw is working. Thank you very much!

For everyone else that has the same problem:
1) Connect to minicom by typing minicom -s
2) Edit serial settings and select /dev/ttyUSBx, save changes and select
Exit (be carefull NOT Exit minicom)
3) Dialin the dongle number
4)
- If you've got RING that is the right interface to use in
controldevice_name like: <param name="controldevice_name"
value="/dev/ttyUSB15"/>
- If not repeat steps above until you get RING

For controldevice_audio_name make a call after you find control
interface and check if there is audio, if not is the other remaining tty.

This info should be putted to the wiki.

Best regards,
Fiftyz