[Freeswitch-users] Unable to get K3765 dongle signalling using mod_gsmopen

Silviu CHINGARU silviuchingaru at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 01:24:04 MSD 2013

Thank you for your reply.

Can you give me a small example of usage of minicom with dongles? Baud rate, etc...

Should I call only from minicom via AT commands sent to interface or use freeswitch to init the call and only sniff the interface with minicom.

Sorry if is noob question but I never tryed those low level commands.

--
Best regards,
Fiftyz