[Freeswitch-users] Debian package dependency:

Julian Pawlowski julian at pawlowski.me
Tue Jun 11 12:21:06 MSD 2013

Hi,

since a few days the package dependencies for freeswitch-meta-codecs seems to be broken in the 1.2 stable tree.
I get the following message during install:

 freeswitch-meta-codecs : Depends: freeswitch-mod-b64 (= 1.2.11~n20130608T103852Z-1~wheezy+1) but it is not installable

I had a look to our Debian repository and yes, the named package freeswitch-mod-b64 indeed is missing. However it exists in the 1.3 unstable tree so I guess it's new and the reference to this package was mistakenly transported to the stable tree.

Travis, would you mind to correct this so our Gemeinschaft5 build will be running again? ;-)
That would be awesome!

Cheers,
Julian