[Freeswitch-users] SIP-S and openssl

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 22:27:25 MSD 2013

Yes, seems relevant... but I am blind beyond this. It clearly mention the
default cipher ,and indeed ,i do get this with default keys/certs generated
by FS script

Also, for ECDHE-ECDSA like ciphers, it is said , to create elliptic curved
keys in Public n private keys, which is not the case with those of created
with FS script. But lets say, i manage to create keys with elliptic curves
algo, how could the mentioned C file be helpful for my approach. And what
format of cipher it accepts (as it doesn't seems to work after just
replacing the Default string with required cipher string  )