[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 10 21:40:10 MSD 2013

Happy 2nd week of June to everyone.

We want to remind everyone that on June 19th we will be releasing the ClueCon
2013 <http://www.cluecon.com> schedule on the FreeSWITCH community
conference call <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_06_19>, so
please be there. As an added bonus the whole FreeSWITCH dev team will be on
hand and hanging out with the community.

On occasion we like to acknowledge community members who've stepped up and
made a difference in a way that benefits the FreeSWITCH project as a whole
as well as those who use it. Our friend Call Leeming has been doing a great
job of doing triage on the FreeSWITCH bug tracker<http://jira.freeswitch.org>.
In fact, just today he
reported<http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2013-June/096500.html>on
checking five Jira tickets. We appreciate these efforts and we
encourage
everyone to take a few moments to peruse the open tickets and look for
items where they can assist, even if it's merely testing the validity of a
bug report. Thank you to everyone who helps out.

After having open community discussions these past few weeks we will have a
formal presentation this
week<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_06_12>by yours
truly. In response to numerous requests we have decided to do a
demonstration of the CudaTel <> Communication Server.
I will be giving a tour of the CudaTel user interface and we will be glad
to answer questions. I think you will be impressed with the hard work that
the core FreeSWITCH team has put into building the CudaTel.

We look forward to talking to you on Wednesday.

--
Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz