[Freeswitch-users] Most useful modules (was: SIP web client recommendations)

Matthew Cordes cordes.matthew at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 23:14:41 MSD 2013

Ken,

Thanks for the recommendation. I tried mod_rtmp and it works pretty well my
needs.

Are there any other modules that are of particular interest to someone new
to Freeswitch? I've seen the praises for mod_curl_xml and I'm integrating
that into my project. Are there any other modules I should keep on my
radar?

-Matt