[Freeswitch-users] fs no longer works with mono 3.0.7

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Sun Jun 9 19:20:28 MSD 2013

Nothing has ever been done for mono 3.0 and up. Mono 3.0 is still beta, and when it gets into the main stream, i'm sure it will be looked at. I was talking w/ MichaelGG the other day about the future of mod_managed, and there are a few things that may be in the works soon, if we can agree :)

--Dave
      _____