[Freeswitch-users] Is there anyway to get the raw ISUP message from Wanpipe/Trillum statck on FS

windy xiaofengcanyuexp at 163.com
Fri Jun 7 05:57:37 MSD 2013

Dear support

Could you take a look and give me comments about this problem?
Here is the info:

------------------
Background
------------------
I bought a sangoma card and license. Now I can make SIP<->PSTN call.
For some special application, we need to fetch the raw isup message from sangoma/wanpipe layer to freetdm layer, and vice versa.

Problem:
While, at sangoma layer, it just provides the structure like SiConEvnt in sit.x. If I want to push raw-isup to freetdm, I need to re-encode from the structure.

And more, if I want to pass one presented ISUP from freetdm to wanpipe, I have to re-decode firstly and then push the decoded info to the structure.

Is there anyway to get/push raw ISUP message between freetdm and sangoma/wanpipe? That also would be accept to do code change on sangoma/wanpipe code if possible.

 windy

 2013-06-07