[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Java ESL Client

Thiruvallar Raveendran thiru at t5c.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 20:19:08 MSD 2013

Hi All,

I am new to FreeSWITCH. I am using Java ESL client to receive call
events from FreeSWITCH machine.

Memory leak occured when everytime Freeswitch connects with my java code
through ESL client.

Due to some reason, garbage collector doesn't clean up the memory. My
Java program fails without memory when I feed thousands of calls. I
cleared all my local references and closed netty channel.

I am not sure whether ESL clients holds any reference. Is anyone faced
this issue before?

Your help on this  will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Thiru