[Freeswitch-users] Can't change external RTP IP

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jun 4 20:36:06 MSD 2013

Hi Oleg!

Apologies for the late reply - for some reason this message ended up in my
gmail spam folder!

First off, did you already resolve this issue? Please give us an update and
let us know where you're at in all this. We'll be happy to assist you.
Also, in case you didn't already see it, the brand new FreeSWITCH 1.2
book<http://www.packtpub.com/freeswitch-1-2/book>is now available from
Packt Publishing. :)

Thanks,
Michael

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Oleg Stolyar <ostolyar at netflix.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am trying to change expternal_rtp_ip for one of my sip profiles.
>
> To make thing as simple as possible, I changed it in the internal profile
> (internal.xml).  I just set it to a literal IP address.  Then I registered
> a soft phone on the FS and tried to make a call.
>
> The call went through and FS console said that it connected to vociemail
> but I could not hear anything.  Wireshark said that the SDP address that FS
> sent back is still FS's internal IP address.
>
> Any ideas what we are doing wrong?
>
> Thank you
> *Oleg*

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org