[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Utilization in Government and Municipalities

McKnight, Jeffrey Jeffrey.McKnight at brevardcounty.us
Wed Jul 31 23:27:36 MSD 2013

I am implementing FreeSWITCH in my county in the very near future.

I have an approved preliminary plan to roll out a couple of hundred VOIP
phones, but need case studies of FreeSWITCH utilized in government or
municipal applications in order to proceed on a larger scale. Fire
departments, law enforcement, emergency operations, and 911 applications
would also be helpful.  It appears that some feel that government is so
different than commercial applications, that it warrants further
investigation.

If you are involved in or are aware of specific FreeSWITCH applications
in these areas, I would appreciate any details that you could provide.

I will be attending ClueCon next week in Chicago and will continue to
solicit contacts while there. Hope to see you there.

I appreciate your time and consideration.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff McKnight, PMP(r)

IT Telecommunications Manager

Brevard County BoCC

321 633-2135

Jeffrey.McKnight at brevardcounty.us
<mailto:Jeffrey.McKnight at brevardcounty.us>

  <javascript:ClickThumbnail(37)>

Under Florida Law, email addresses are Public Records. If you do
not want your e-mail address released in response to public record
requests, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead,
contact this office by phone or in writing.