[Freeswitch-users] What ports are really necessary?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jul 29 21:00:24 MSD 2013

It doesn't add anything significant.  I suppose it protects against weird icmp attacks but you'll have the same issues with all the rtp ports that you need to have open but may or may not have an open port on the other side.  If you have something listening on those ports but don't want outside access to them, thats a different story.

Mike