[Freeswitch-users] Build script for Ubuntu 12.04 or Debian

Richard Mace richard.mace at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 11:00:42 MSD 2013

Hi Ben,
I have just tested your script on Debian 7, without modifying anything, and
it seemed to work fine, however, I did get the following at the end:
Adding user 'freeswitch to group 'daemon'...
adduser: Warning: The home directory `/usr/local/freeswitch' does not
belong to the user you are currently creating.

And, when I try to run the service, I get:
service freeswitch cannot be found.

Do I need to set INSTALL_FS_INIT="true" and then enter a location in
"FS_INIT_LOC="""?

Thanks for any help

Richard