[Freeswitch-users] Voice to email

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Sat Jul 27 06:17:45 MSD 2013

On 07/25/2013 04:13 PM, Anthony Minessale wrote:
> If you hangup in the middle of recording it won't execute the rest of your dialplan unless you
> enable zombie exec mode.

Hmm - seems to work different depending if it is a sip call or freedtm.. have to dig a little deeper..

The zombie docs don't tell 'how to kill a zombie' ?? ( Perhaps a silver stake?  Wait that is for
vampires.. )

I'm also puzzling over the answer command - I can send a freetdm call to voicemail with out
answering it?  What exactly does the answer command do..   I apparently can hangup a call I haven't
answered if it comes from freetdm??

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

It is high time that we start teaching ALL of the four 'R's:
Reading, Riting, Rithmatic, AND Reason. -kps