[Freeswitch-users] Build script for Ubuntu 12.04 or Debian

Richard Mace richard.mace at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 17:54:16 MSD 2013

On 26 July 2013 14:17, Kerem Erciyes <kerem.erciyes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Note: ia32-libs is deprecated in favour of multiarch on wheezy...
> I haven't build FreeSwitch on Wheezy yet, but some other tools required
> multiarch support be turned on and required 32bit packages installed
> separately for proper builds... The build scripts may need some changes for
> Wheezy to accomodate this.
>
> Regards,
> Kerem

Hi Kerem,
Yes, I am testing this at the moment, and will report back with my
findings. Seeing as Wheezy is stable and Debian is the choice for many
people, I think we need to have a easy build procedure that works without
any errors and confusion :)
It would also be great, if we could tell the script whether it's a new
install, or to update an existing installation?

Richard