[Freeswitch-users] FS as a centralized Voicemail system

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 17:29:19 MSD 2013

I do know that proxy-media is for end-2-end ZRTP; the opposite of MITM
(end-2-node).
from your respond I see that I should explain my issue better.

To get end-2-end ZRTP between two NATed UA's bridged over two different FS
servers:
UA1-->  FS1[proxy-media] -- Internet -- FS2[proxy-media]--> UA2.

What I'm looking for is to have ZRTP session between UA1 that calls through
FS1 to his voicemail on FS2 (no UA2).
UA1-->  FS1 -- Internet -- FS2[voicemail].

How FS1 and FS2 should be setup ?

thanks
Assaf