[Freeswitch-users] Change default connection port

George Ionescu george.ionescu at ipsos.com
Thu Jul 25 14:43:55 MSD 2013

Hi guys,

I have 2 csipsimple terminals registered on a non-default SIP port to FS server.
I've changed the default SIP port from 5060 to 8095. When I'm trying to send messages from device1 to device2 on device2 the message appears from device1@<domain.com<mailto:device1@%3cdomain.com>> and not from device1@<domain.com:8095<mailto:device1@%3cdomain.com:8095>>. In that moment I can't reply back because the contact was re-wrote somehow.

If I'm un-checking the "Allow contact re-write" option from csipsimple the registration won't work anymore.
The entire configuration is built on Bluebox + Freeswitch  (latest versions) .

Thanks

George