[Freeswitch-users] Remove scheduled broadcast in javascript

Matt Broad matt at inveroak.com
Thu Jul 25 11:47:17 MSD 2013

Hi Michael,

thanks for taking the time to reply.
You're right, I hadn't realised that sched_del was api only :)

I have tested sched_cancel and it works, but it removes all scheduled
broadcasts that have been set.
This is visible by calling "show tasks" from the fs_cli before and after
the sched_cancel is called.

Do you think there is a way of passing a task id to the application to
cancel a specific broadcast?

I can work around the issue by re-adding the other broadcasts, by
calculating the duration of the call and subtracting that from the time
passed to the sched_broadcast, but would be nicer to be able to cancel
the one schedule :)

I will be happy to update the wiki, though I may need a little guidance
in doing so as I've not done so before.

Again thanks for your time :)

thanks
Matt