[Freeswitch-users] BW estimation for VoIP trunk

Adelia C. hexade at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 23:50:54 MSD 2013

Need help estimating BW needs.
This is by far the most helpful forum I use so I am turning to you, good
people of Freeswitch. I posted elsewhere with no success.

Is there a site or book you found helpful for your estimates? I found a few
sites/formulas but no "tutorial" on how to get from the info I have (mainly
MOU, max. concurrent sessions, codec, average call duration, usual day/week
traffic pattern) to an actual BW number.
Where do I start? Am I asking the wrong question, do I use wrong parameters?