[Freeswitch-users] Inbound DID

Paul pasha at prosperity4ever.com
Wed Jul 24 09:23:35 MSD 2013

Hi guys,

This is going to be a very noob question, I'm still trying to get off
the ground my very first FreeSWITCH box, and amazingly enough finally
got past the 30 second call drop issue, my outbound calls are going
good, but have an issue with Inbound.

When my provider sends the call, for some reason it ends up in the
internal sip profile (I'm using internal on 5060, and external on 5080
as per example config).

Then FS does this:  [NOTICE] switch_channel.c:1030 New Channel
sofia/internal/8005551212 at 160.15.163.10:5060
[4febe90a-f420-11e2-a333-3d0de29ba0df]

and a few lines down

[WARNING] switch_core_state_machine.c:514
4febe90a-f420-11e2-a333-3d0de29ba0df
sofia/internal/8005551212 at 160.15.163.10:5060 Abandoned

I'm thinking that this is because it's coming in on port 5060 which is
assigned to internal sip profile? Any light on this issue is
appreciated :)

I'm reading both FreeSwitch Cookbook and FreeSwitch 1.2 at the same
time, but both are very vague on this, which might lead me to believe
that maybe my reg_ex isn't working properly.

Thanks guys!