[Freeswitch-users] Tonedetect - multiple frequencies AND or OR ?

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Wed Jul 24 05:44:48 MSD 2013

On 07/23/2013 06:59 PM, Anthony Minessale wrote:
> rw flag is listen to read stream or write stream in or out

I figured that, I suppose this sounds dense (and of course I've seen the wiki page), but every call
has data from two ends - in two directions - 4 data streams (or more) so is read reading both
incoming streams? or is it from the perspective of the caller (probably?) or the callie(probably not).

> there is no OR its always AND

What I thought.

> if single tone sets it off then you might need more hits.  Tone detection is imperfect.

I think I was close to 100% modulation - I moved to

  <action application="tone_detect" data="busy-pan 350,440 w 0 hangup 2>

and it works..

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Biographies are but the clothes and buttons of the man.
The biography of the man himself cannot be written. -- Mark Twain