[Freeswitch-users] Originate Failed. Cause: NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE

smrdoshi smrdoshi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 22:02:47 MSD 2013

Hi Guys,

I am trying to implement DID -> Local extension calling feature in FS. But
all the time when i am calling DID number and its try to dial local
extension number, we are getting NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE.
I tried everything like changed codes, changed some settings in sip profile
but nothing come up. It looks like some network topology can be the issue.

Here is the log,
http://pastebin.com/J8UhxQKt

Can anybody please check and help me?

Thanks in advance.