[Freeswitch-users] Voice to email

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Mon Jul 22 04:11:08 MSD 2013

I'd keep the MWI and the voicemail functionality. After the caller leaves a
voicemail, send the user an email with a link to the file. When that link
is hit, make an API call to freeswitch to mark message as read. From there,
you can let the user decide how they retrieve their voicemail.

Thank you,

Brian Foster
Project Manager/Owner's Rep.
Davri Investments, Inc.