[Freeswitch-users] Sip clients evaluation using freeswitch

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Sat Jul 20 21:15:19 MSD 2013

I need good softphone clients for both Windoze and linux desktops - They hope they can have video
support.

I'm about to evaluate the current releases of following clients:

http://linphone.org/
http://sflphone.org/features
http://qutecom.org/
https://jitsi.org/
http://www.ekiga.org/
https://wiki.gnome.org/Empathy
http://www.icanblink.com/

Any comments before I get started? Or clients I may have missed? Tests I might run?

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Big business = big government. Big business exists as the result of government
regulations designed to produce an unofficial cartel for friends of the
political class. kps