[Freeswitch-users] log-auth-failures warning not in freeswitch.log

Lloyd Aloysius lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 00:28:15 MSD 2013

I find the reason why my freeswitch.log zero bytes.

configuration i have only one module load by a static xml file in
/autoload_config/modules.conf

<configuration name="modules.conf" description="Modules">
  <modules>
    <load module="mod_xml_curl"/>
  </modules>
</configuration>

I load all other modules using curl, post_load_modules. But switch do not
take the mod_logfile configuration through curl.

I have to load mod_logfile before xml_curl like below, then log file have
entries.

<configuration name="modules.conf" description="Modules">
  <modules>
   <load module="mod_logfile"/>
    <load module="mod_xml_curl"/>
  </modules>
</configuration>

Can someone help me to understand the module load process through curl.
Sounds like we cannot load mod_logfile through xml_curl ?

Another situation timezone.conf also not reading from curl? any help is
appreciated

Thank you
Lloyd

*